Here is my January wishlist. I am not the biggest fan of pink, but this season got me addicted to this color (well, many thanks Instagram). There are other reasons for this list to exist online though:
- Kenzo has been on the top of fashionistas’ wishlists since the launch of their collaboration with H&M in November 2016, and there is no doubt ‘the eye’ is their signature sign of the brand. Hunt in vintage and charity shops!
- It is fine to match pink and beige as long as the accessories are kept in a dark color (navy or black would do), unless you like the Barbie look (which is still fine :))
- Fashion likes the combination of tight pencil skirts and buggy jumpers
- Lether pencil skirt is a must in every wardrobe…
- …so are the black timeless heels, for you to match with ‘everything’
- Marine style hats are IN thanks to Gigi Hadid and Tommy Hilfiger’s collaboaration from September 2016, and they are here to stay for longer, so it is good to have one
- Chloé Faye bag has a lot of imitators on the high street, and it’s undobtedly one of the hottest bags at the moment. You should go for the high street option (here) . Rememvber – IT’S OK TO BUY designer inspired bags as long as they are not a miserable FAKE labelled version 🙂
- Ladureé macaroons rule not only on Instagram, but became a true inspiration for the top fashion and jewellry designers. I think the key ring is a very cute thing to have.
- Circle earrings are back, so get yourself a pair asap
- Beige lipstick is a great investment, as the newest make-up trend say ‘goodbye’ to the brown-something and heavy make-up. Natural looks for the win!
Shop the items: