It has been a good couple of years the smoothie-trend is around, and it doesn’t seem to go away anytime soon. I have always been a great fan of a ‘greeny’, but hence I got my new Amica blender, I decided to try some new recipes out.
Pink smoothie recipe :
- 1/2 grapefruit (juice in the juicer and add it to your blender at the end)
- 1 tbsp of honey/agafi
- 2 glasses of cold green tea
- 1 frozen banana
- 2/3 handfuls of frozen mix of strawberries, raspberries and berries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp fibre
What are our 10 main reasons to drink smoothie everyday?
- it fulfills your daily allowance of fruits and veg
- it is easy and quick to make
- it’s a perfect detox idea, especially now that the spring has arrived
- it makes weight loss much easier
- it works well on our skin, nail, hair – it’s a medicine itself 🙂
- apart from fruits and veg you can use countless healthy ingredients, such as wheat grass or spirulina ( both high in vitamin-B and protein)
- depending on your recipe, you can easily increase your energy, empowerment…
- … and endurance 🙂
- smoothies help with fighting cravings, such as another chocolate bar or McDonald’s (!!!)
- drinking smoothies makes you happier, as some fruits and veg would put you in a good mood
As you see, if you haven’t already started, get your hands on one of those blenders here (click)
Bardzo fajne połączenie, bardzo lubię takie koktajle – pyszne i zdrowe. 🙂
Bardzo mi miło, na zdrowie <3
Thanks for this helpful post.
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
Love this!! I need to try it
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: YELLOW JUMPER & BOXER BRAIDS
DON’T MISS: DENIM & LACE
Awesome smoothie recipe- sounds so tasty!
Le Stylo Rouge
Thanks <3 it is!