As I have already mentioned in my previous post, me and my boyfriend went to Paris to experience the city, and to see some of the greatest fashion shows.
We decided to stay at a very cosy place, Hôtel Paris Louis Blanc.
The main feature of the hotel is its location, as Paris Louis Blanc is placed around 15 minutes from the famous l’Opéra, which was my aim, as the fashion week took place in Place Vendôme. The metro station was just opposite the hotel, and there were several taxi and Uber opportunities around.
It is also very close to :
- Gare du Nord, where you can get a train to all airports (5 minutes)
- Sacré–Cœur (around 10 mins)
- Moulin Rouge ( around 10 mins)
What does the hotel offer?
- French Brekkie (loved them tasty croissants!)
- the whole variety of maps, guides, fashion magazines and newspapers in the lobby
- garden area (unfortunately it was way too rainy to have our breakfast outside)
- group of friends travelling
As for the price, I wouldn’t call it a budget, but definitely cheaper that the majority of hotels up northern Paris.
And what would a fashion week be without some usual tourist-stuff?