This season’s Mercedes Benz Fashion Week was the last fashion dedicated party sponsored by Mercedes Benz. It does not mean it’s the last sort of fashion celebration in Germany, but it will never be the same again. At least not with the same sponsors, and probably not with the same designers.
Summer edition is something I am always looking forward to come back to. Beach parties, rooftop fashion shows, outdoor events and bbq – everything Berlin has to offer!
We kicked off the season with Fashion Blogger Cafe the Beach and ended with the fancy label launch at Soho House Berlin, and the weather spoiled us with over 25ish degrees and the pure sunshine!
Highlight of the season?
Lana Mueller and her collection presented on the rooftop at The House of Weekend Berlin. I am still impressed by the loose silhouettes, fabrics, colours and prints! The sleeves look incredibly chic, while the necks are being exposed not in a sexy, but very feminine way!
I stayed at one of my favorite boutique hotel Hotel Brandenburger Tor Potsdam, right in the heart of Brandenburg’s capital. We got quite a large, perfect-sized apartment for me to keep all my fashion week outfits and to get ready to the shows. What I like the most about this place is the well-balanced interior that makes me feel more creative! Everything is decorated in such an sophisticated taste, with a hint of vintage. For the busy business people – the breakfast delivers the energy boost we are all after. With all the fresh fruits, pastry, smoothies and delicious dairy products you can start your day in the right way! Apart from that, the ‘chill-out’ area is what I am always after, especially after a long day of running in between the shows and meetings.
I recommend this place for :
- Fashionistas visiting Berlin
- People trying to avoid overcrowded spaces
- Nature lovers – with the numerous lakes and the huge park you can count on a relaxing weekend
- People visiting Berlin
- Business trips
- Retreat trips
- Mother&daughter holidays
- Elderly travelers
- Travel bloggers loving a bit of a luxurious stays
You can also find my winter edition of this collaboration in here.
My super comfy sandals – get them here
For this season’s of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week I teamed up with notino.de in order to create the perfect summer look. I am not the fan of a heavy make-up, neither am I a specialist, but I decided to share my daily rituals just to show you what products I really love. I ordered all the products myself, and all the opinions are my own.
It is worth to mention notino.de offers my favorite make-up and beauty products for much less – around 30% off the market price.
1. I start my make up with putting my favorite Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Foundation 24h ( you can track it here in my previous post). What I can’t live without is the ECOntour foundation brush – not only the fastest way, but also the most accurate. It does not leave any ugly-looking runs, which is important for a person whose make-up skills are, let’s admit it, on a susceptible level.
2. The second step is my recent ‘How have I managed without you in my life’, La Mer Skincolour Lose Powder ( get it from here). Believe me – I haven’t had a better product on my dressing table. It leaves my skin flawless, and the matt effect with a hint of highlight is simply incredible! I think it would be just right for the majority of skin types – from natural to the more problematic.
3. I recently switched from my old eyebrow shadows + thin brush set to something much more convenient, Givenchy Mister Brow Filler by Givenchy (get it here). The colour blends really nicely and, what is the most important, the whole application process does not take longer than 2 minutes. I have to mention it doesn’t require a second application – once applied it stays on until you wash it off.
4. Ok, I admit – I am definitely not an eyeliner person. I usually wear my lashes extension, which doesn’t actually require another layer of black on my eyelid, but I made an exception for the fashion week. For this I use LANCÔME Grandiôse eyeliner (get it here). It looks like a piece of art itself, and has a 35-degree bendable wand that allows for easy and precise application. This angle allows for close access to the lash line, while the ultra-thin tip of the felt applicator creates a clean look. Are you not an eyeliner profi? You should get it!
5. I cheated on my everyday red lipstick and went for the fuchsia shade this summer. This YVES SAINT LAURENT Rouge Volupté Shine ( get it from here – look for different shades, as it might be sold out). The smell could be my one and only reason to get this product, but it turns out it is also very longlasting and leaves my lips super hydrated. I also love how it looks with such a lightweight make- up.
As I mentioned, you can get all those products from notino.de for much less! Check their website today! Remember you have all the direct links to their online shop in my post, just click on ‘here’.
Here are some of the fashion week outfits I wore. I was inspired by Berlin and the capital’s culture, which made me choose between black and metallic fabrics.
Shoes – Sascha Schuhe, get from here
What a stunning hotel to stay at! Your breakfast spread looks so delicious!
Wow I sounds like a beautiful trip. I was also at the Fashion Week in Berlin and I really enjoyed the days.
Your pictures are so beautiful ! You breakfast looks really delicious 🙂
Measlychocolate by Patty
Measlychocolate now also on Facebook
Thanks so much <3
Such a cool experience, amazing pics and great outfits!
What a lovely hotel! The breakfast looks delicious!
Das Hotel sieht wirklich toll aus, muss ich mir mal merken 🙂
Liebste Grüße aus Hamburg,
You are so lucky! Looks like such a fun and luxurious trip 🙂
Thanks Kendall <3
It really looks like an incredible experience! xxx
It was as such <3
Really loved the post, thanks for the glimpses of the fashion show! I have to say your outfits were stunning as well, I especially loved that black dress <3
Thank you xoxo
I love your hat so much!! xo
The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
Thanks Daniel 🙂
Das Hotel ist wirklich ein super tip.
Die Fotos sind wunderschön.
Hab einen schönen Sonntag.
Liebe Grüße, Esther
Danke Esther <3
So ein wunderschöner Blogbeitrag! Danke!
Amazing pictures and outfits!! So cool!
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: PINEAPPLES AND LOVE
Thanks Monica <3
How wonderful! Love the place!
I bet you enjoyed it a lot! 🙂
Thank you Sandra <3
Richtig toller Blogpost! Sehr interessant <3
Danke fürs Teilen.
Du siehst übrigens richtig toll aus 🙂
Alina // alinacorona.de
Vielen Dank Alina <3
Das Hotel ist einfach nur wundervoll.
Da verbringt man gerne Zeit, so schön entspannend 😀
Und vor allem das Essen sieht so gut aus.
schau dir gerne meinen aktuellen Sommer-Post an mit meiner Sommerpflege-Empfehlung
Und es war alles so lecker <3 danke :*
I enjoyed reading your post, my dear! Your outfits are all so beautiful! The hotel also looks very nice. I would gladly stay there).
Thanks so much Daria <3
Gorgeous collection- and sounds like your stay was just lovely!
Le Stylo Rouge
The collection is really worth looking up to <3
Lovely post, you have great pictures. I can imagine what’s it like to visit Berlin right now and to see all those shows!
Wow, i love your outfits! You look beautiful! Hope you had a great time during the fashion show <3
Thanks Shaira <3
So lucky! Loved the photos♥
Love the photos! I’m in love with that breakfast lol
The photos are awesome – love your black dress. 🙂
xo Sunny | http://www.sunnyinga.de
Thank you! It’s a skirt and a top combined <3
Your outfits are so pretty and I love love love your yellow bag! I can imagine Berlin Fashion Week to have the best street style! <3
Thanks so much Milena <3
Looks like you had a great time. Thanks so much for your visit and comment. xoxoxo
Thanks so much as well xoxo
wow das sind ja großartige Bilder. oh ich wäre auch soo gerne bei der Fashion Week dabei gewesen.
Looks like such a fun and, obviously, fashionable trip! Loved looking at the photos!
Have an amazing day!
Thanks so much Kris <3
Wow that’s so dreamy !!!! And you look so good with the flowers in your hair !
So cool that you can experience such beautiful places <3
Thank you for all those great impressions and pics from Berlin Fashion Week! Looks like you had a great time! And I’m so in love with your flower crown!
Thanks so much <3
Wow, I just love your pictures. Great work!
Thanks Micha <3
Oh it looks like you had a great time in Berlin dear! I was a big fan of the Lana Mueller collection too – I loved the soft and airy designs 🙂
xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com
The best collection of the season <3