The purpose of going to Mallorca (for the first time) was not only to get some sunshine, but to shoot my Cartier Baiser Fou campaign. I was very excited about the opportunity to work with such a prestigious brand, and planned to do so in the north of the Balearic island. I not only disovered some amazing places ( which I am going to share soon), but had a very pleasant stay at EIX Alcudia Hotel.
Cartier Baiser Fou means ‘a crazy kiss’, but this is not how I feel about this scent. It reminds me of the long mid-summer nights, flowers and the sunshine. It is extremely feminine, but yet so delicate. I name it my number one for this summer.
As I mentioned, I have chosen the north of the island for this particular photo shooting. Why? It appeared to be less busy, and the majority of sights I wanted to ‘tick’ appeared to be placed around Alcudia. We rented a car and drove though the island, but stayed at EIX Alcudia for the first four days.
Why would I recommend EIX Alcudia?
– it is a luxurious place, right in the heart of Port d’Alcudia
– the hotel’s policy is ‘ Adults Only’ 🙂
– EIX has everything – sauna, jacuzzi, an enormous pool area (3 pools outside) and SPA facilities
– I loved our junior suite with an enormous terrace!
– I really enjoyed the enormous lobby, where you can admire some amazing paintings and an inspirational art work
– it is important to mention EIX has a parking area right in front of the hotel – for us it is crucial, as we always rent a car.
– as for the food – it was absolutely delicious with the variety of Spanish specialities for both, breakfast and dinner. We especially miss the Majorca-style fish, white cheese and a great choice of pastries.
-five minutes walking to the beach is always the best what you can get
-the beach in Port d’Alcudia could be our one and only reason to stay there 🙂
-there are several services for the groups people with bikes – as we all know Majorca is a well-known cyckling destination
Wow, the hotel is beautiful, and the Cartier perfume sounds perfect for the spring/summer months. Love your pink jumpsuit too!
Thanks a lot <3
Wonderful photography! The food looks so delicious!
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Love from https://tbymallano.com/
Thank you Tatjana <3
Great pictures, thanks for sharing 😉
Looks like such a fun day! Love these photos <3
Thank you 🙂
What a gorgeous spot, outfits, & photos of you! Love!
So lucky to go to Mallorca to shoot with Cartier! It should have been such an unique and fulfilling experience! Loved the final shots, you looked dashing. Wishing you a great day! xx
Thank you Andreea <3
This is amazing!
Love your swimsuit <3
Thanks, Pam <3
I absolutely love your floral dress!! So pretty!